Friday, May 6, 2011

NYC: Housing >:- (

SO, I wont actually move to New York until June, but in the mean time I have been searching for housing. New York is such a complex place in comparison to Mississippi, and after a long search I have finally found a place that has a few vacancies. I have applied to stay at BRITTANY HALL, one of the historic dorms on NYU's campus. Despite the fact that it has NO A/C , and I have to purchase a meal plan, I have been told that the location is good and the staff is friendly, so its a great place to meet new people. Did I mention its HAUNTED! Man I dont know WHAT Ive signed up for!! Google claims this dorm is haunted by the Brittany Hall Ghost, not to mention some guy set his dorm room on fire last month. Pray for me!
http://www.nyu.edu/life/living-at-nyu/on-campus-living/explore-the-residencehalls/Brittany-Hall.html

AmandaJane aka TheCoolest

No comments:

Post a Comment