Monday, July 11, 2011

LA: Photoshoots, Styling, & Yoga

I had the wonderful opportunity to do some really cool things these pasts couple of weeks.
I assited with an Alexander McQueen photo shoot for CLD. I repeat.....ALEXANDER MCQUEEN. Being surrounded by his SICK creations all day long.....oh how I was in Heaven!





Then I had the opportunity to work with celebrity stylist Melinda Tarbell on a T-Mobile Projects. I did a lot of the go backs and got to go to some really cool places! 


Warner Bros Costume Rental Studio
Apparently you have to have "Special Passes" that you have to request ahead of time to even get in the gates of the studio.
I felt pretty Legit

I went to a yoga class that changed my life forever. It was a three hour long class with a live musician, complete darkness (besides a couple of tea light candles) and a BEAST instructor.


I went with some of the inters.
Loro (and Sara- not pictured lol)


& I FINALLY Found the Hollywood Sign lol

So a lots been going on in the city.....
TTYL for now
XOXO Robyn


No comments:

Post a Comment