Saturday, June 11, 2011

LA: Food, Fun, and Fashion in LA

Since I've been in LA I've had the opportunity to see and experience some really cool places and people. Ill give a brief run down on some of the fab things I love so far!

Universal Studios

Street Performer - MJ Impersonator



Bubba Gump Shrimp



In-N-Out Burger

Apparently they have a secret menu..... ;)


Downtown LA
Cool Mural on a random building downtown


Gas is CR@ZY high...smh



Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles...!
Yummy

Before

After lol

The fam!



And now to the part I love! LA FASHION
A mannequin in our showroom. Apparently Nicki Minaj wore this??

Jen - One of CLD's interns


Studded Baby Blue Givenchy Heels (Fall/Winter 2009) at CLD.... I <3

Monica - another fly CLD intern

A case of priceless Alexander McQueen shoes at CLD

A Gieshem dress at S7
Love the neon yellow contrast. This pic doesnt do this dress justice

Matt - An jewlery intern at CLD

So I figured I'd upload the fits I wore to work. Just for kix and giggles
Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Hope yall like all the pics. The city is great and I'm loving every moment here. Can't wait for The Coolest to arrive in the Big Apple. I'm sure that city is going to be HAUTE! Keep checkin' in because, as of now, LA is winning lol.
P.S. Better quality pics coming soon lol. Im uploading from my iPhone because the camera that I bought is worse as far as quality than my iPhone cam. Hopefully Ill get a new one soon!

P.S.S. - FLY FRIDAYS COMING SOON!

XOXO - Robyn Aryelle

No comments:

Post a Comment