Monday, June 20, 2011

NYC: Week One Outfit Review

So I just wanted to take a little time to go over the out fits I choose to wear for my first week. One thing that you'll notice is that I chose very simple and clean cut outfits, nothing too flashy but still fashionable. At my internship I do a lot of walking and errand running throughout the city, so I wear flats and clothes that I can easily work in.

MONDAY
I previewed Monday's outfit earlier in the blog.

TUESDAY
Satin New York and Company shirt with these great satin pleated satin pants I found at a local boutique.

WEDNESDAY
A cream cropped blazer from AzWell with an oversized graphic tank from JCP, gray distressed Jeggings and Madden girl oxfords from DSW.
THURSDAY
White AE button down with navy pleated trousers from H&M with black oxfords and one of my favorite black must-have bags that I carry EVERYTHING in from JCP (a place I shop at too much because I have a store card!)
 FRIDAY
I ended the week in a denim button down with a  leopard scarf I got from a vintage store in town and burnt orange trousers with classic brown loafers.

-AmandaJane aka TheCoolest

No comments:

Post a Comment